Skydiving Jumps in Ica
Skydiving in Ica: Experience a thrilling free fall and parachute jump with Condor Xtreme, one of the city’s main attractions for adventurous spirits and celebrities traveling to Ica – Peru.
Take a leap into the void with our location available 365 days a year. Over the vast Ica desert to contemplate the dunes of Ica from a completely different perspective.
Watch This Video
What to expect from skydiving in Ica?
Skydiving in Ica: Don’t worry if it’s your first time; the instructors will guide you through the whole process, including a demonstration before boarding the plane. Both locations are world-renowned and have the best qualified instructors to guide you back to dry land.
If you already have some experience, you can enjoy more advanced options such as tandem jumping, solo jumping and the flight academy, where specialized instructors will teach you several varieties such as freefall, canopy control, formation flying, wingsuit and equipment organization. You will also be able to take home a souvenir video of the experience thanks to Condor Xtreme’s expert cameras.
For more information contact us at WhatsApp.
- Airplane Ticket.
- Aircraft Insurance.
- Camaraflyer paratrooper (video and photos).
- Special Tandem Skydiving Team.
- Transport from the Landing Zone to the Dubbing Area.
- Transportation from the Dubbing Area to “Las Dunas” Airfield.
- Aerodrome Tax.
- Certified Tandem Pilot Parachutist.
- Pax Tandem Instructions before the jump.
- Good Health.
- Clear understanding of verbal and visual signs.
- Positive Control of the Lower and Upper Extremities.
- Complete and sign the Affidavit of Release of Liability, Health Status, COVID-19, Etc.
- Sports Apparel and Footwear.
- Availability of time for the scheduled jump date (all day), we suggest not to schedule another activity.
- Make the Reservation and Payment of 100% of the value of the Tandem Jumping with anticipation, the Quotas are limited.