Full Day Lunahuaná
Get back in the sun and have fun in this beautiful destination full of adventure!
¡Confirmed departures every Saturday and Sunday!
The offer includes:
- Tourist transportation round trip.
- Official Tourist Guide.
- Photos throughout the tour.
- Visit to the Cerro Azul resort and pier.
- Panoramic view of Incahuasi (Inca’s house).
- Wine and Pisco Tasting.
- Visit to the Beekeeping Center.
- Honey tasting.
- Panoramic view of La Casa Encantada.
- Professional photographs during the tour
- Visit to the colonial church of Lunahuaná.
- City tour in Plaza de Armas.
- Visit to Campiña Visit to the Hanging Bridge.
- Biosafety protocol.
*Not included: (optional)
- ATV S/30.00
- Canoeing S/40.00
- Canopy S/50.00
– Gate Number 10 of the Ricardo Palma University. Located in Benavides with Panamerica Sur (Circunvalacion). The Address is: Av. Alfredo Benavides 5440, Santiago de Surco 15039
In coordination with the guide, we will make a brief stop in Chilca to have a hearty breakfast and then continue our journey directly to Lunahuaná.
We arrive at Lunahuaná where we will visit the hanging bridge of Catapalla and then we will do the Canopy (extra cost), an adventure sport that consists of sliding from one end of the river to the other through a rope, with harnesses and safety measures.
We will arrive at the bee farm “Los Girasoles” where we will learn about the process of extracting honey and pollen, we will taste, those who wish can buy.
We will arrive at the country restaurant El Guanabo, where we will have lunch and enjoy the gastronomy of the Cañete Valley. Those not canoeing will have free time here.
Transfer and practice of adventurous canoeing (extra cost) prior instruction. Bring a change of clothes because you will get wet.
We will visit a wine and pisco winery where, with the best toasts, we will liven up the wine and pisco tasting.
We will make a brief city tour in the square of Lunahuaná, where we will appreciate its imposing church and after taking pictures we can make the last purchases.
We will arrive at Cerro Azul where we will visit the historic pier, and take pictures with the sunset. Then we will ride the ATVs (extra cost) for 45 min approx. and then return to Lima.
*Arrival in Lima at 9pm approx.
Times are for reference only and may vary due to various factors.
The order of the activities can be modified by the guide for the smooth running of the tour.
Wear double masks
Bring physical or virtual Vaccination Card.
Good attitude throughout the tour
Lightweight return jacket.
- Confirmed departures every day minimum 8 people.
- Before purchasing your voucher write us at: Whatsapp 947392102 firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and for more information.
- Office hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm. – Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Ticket valid only for the scheduled date of the tour.
- *Seats are on a first-come, first-served basis, punctuality is encouraged.
- Full days from 5 years old pay.
- All passengers must bring their ID or PASSPORT to the excursion.
- Seats are not reserved, they are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In case of non-attendance, the traveler may reschedule his/her attendance.
- Tours and excursions may be rescheduled for another date due to factors beyond the company’s control (rain, road closures, unforeseen accidents along the way and external factors).
- Postponements will only be received up to 48 hours after the reservation has been made.
- Waiting time at the departure point shall not exceed the time established in the boarding schedules. We will not make stops for late arriving passengers.
- The guide is obliged to contact the passenger at the contact number provided (max. 03 calls). *If no response is received within a maximum of 10 minutes, the guide will leave the place, making it clear that the passenger must cover his transportation to the next stop established by the itinerary or the guide. * Does not apply to boarding
- The passenger must respect the rules of schedules and indications established by the guide or company. If this is not the case, the company or the guide has the authority to leave the site.
- During the tour and visits, no passenger may remain inside the vehicle or return/pretend to enter the unit without the authorization or supervision of the guide or personnel in charge.
- It is strictly forbidden to board in a state of drunkenness or under the influence of any narcotic drug. If so, the company will contact the relevant authorities to record the passenger’s condition.
- We are subject to weather changes, it is understood that in case of not being able to perform an activity, it will be changed for an equal or superior one, this is in coordination with the passengers and the guide on the bus. *In case of requesting a refund of the activity not carried out, the value of such activity and its tax, if any, will be granted. *The company is not responsible for strikes or road closures before, during and after the tour, as well as for external factors to the detriment of the tour and passengers. *The company will seek quick and effective solutions.
- The company is not responsible for objects forgotten during or after the tour, all forgotten items will be discarded at the time of cleaning the bus. It is the passenger’s responsibility to take care of and carry his/her valuables at all times.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to travel on the recommendation of his/her physician in case of illness.
- It is the passenger’s full responsibility to read the itinerary, the company is not responsible for missing information (such as tax payments, time and place of departure, recommendations, seat location).
- The company is not responsible for ailments, ailments and others after the end of the tour.
- For adventure sports such as canoeing, canopy, ATV, tubing, bicycles, horseback riding, boating or other activities is entirely the responsibility of each participant, the agency is not responsible for accidents or expenses caused by these before, during or after performing them.