Ballestas Islands Paracas Tour
Ballesta Island Tour: Do you want to escape from routine and don’t know how? How about a trip? You don’t need to go so far from Lima…come to Ica and you will discover the best combination of Escape + Relax + Nature!!! Thousands of birds and hundreds of sea lions are waiting for you in the impressive whale islands tour price.
The most beautiful and refreshing summer beaches await you in the Paracas National Reserve. Get to know all the details of our service and get in touch with nature.
Ballestas Islands Tour Price Includes
- Pick up from hotel or bus terminal in Ica.
- Ballesta Island Tour: Motorboat, Life jacket, Guide (in Spanish).
- Tour to the Paracas National Reserve: Transportation for the tour, Driver – Guide (in Spanish).
- Transfer to the bus station or hotel in Ica, at the end of the tour Paracas Ballestas Islands full day.
Ballestas Islands Tour Price Does Not Include
- Bus tickets.
- Income to:
>> Ballestas Islands Tour – S/.17.00.
>> Paracas Reserve – S/.5.00.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Service gratuities (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
Activities Tour Paracas Ballestas Islands Full Day
- Guided tours (included)
- Bird watching (included)
- Field trips to natural areas (included)
- Boat trips (included)
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary safety.
- Any material loss or accident on the Islas Ballestas tour is at the client’s own risk.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, floods, floods, etc.), strikes and/or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In such a case, the Operator may carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- Rates are valid all year round, except for Easter, holidays, Independence Day and New Year’s Day.
If you have any questions about this tour or any other tour such as prices, hotels, itinerary and everything you need to book this tour please contact us at
WhatsApp: +51 947392102 (Click Here)
Or send us an email to: email@example.com and our travel experts will respond as quickly as possible, answering all your questions and / or queries of any particular tour.
- 6:30 AM. Pick up from hotel or bus terminal in Ica.
- 7:45 AM. Transfer to the tourist pier.
- 8:00 AM. Beginning of the maritime tour to the Ballestas Islands: We will visit the geoglyph “El Candelabro”, the rock formations that make up the Ballestas Islands and the sea lion maternities.
- We will be able to see a great diversity of birds such as the Humboldt penguin, boobies, waders, pelicans, guanayes, red-crested gallinules and many more.
- 10:00 AM. Return to the tourist pier.
- Free time for personal activities: have breakfast, buy handicrafts or take pictures.
- 11:00 AM. Land tour to the Paracas National Reserve: We will visit the ruins of the rock formation “La Catedral”, Playa Supay, Playa Roja and Playa Lagunillas.
- 4:00 PM. Our tour ends.